My 7 month old is on amoxicillin. He has a slight fever, can I give him tylenol (acetaminophen)?

Why and how long. You do not mention why your child is on amox or for how long. Or what is a slight fever. Kids on antibiotics for a bacterial infection usually break their fever within 72 hours.
Yes. But if the fever does not seem to be bothering him, do nothing. Fever may be beneficial in helping to fight infection. Often we treat our own anxiety by giving children medication which may not be needed. If, however, he is restless, inconsolable, not feeding well, crying and irritable, trying a pediatric dose of tylenol (acetaminophen) is fine.