I fell down and hit my back. I'm experiencing some pain, but I have complete range of motion without pain. Should I go to the er?

It is up to you. If you do not have pain to speak up i would wait and see but if you later have increase of pain i will suggest for you to go. Good luck thanks.
Injury to Back. If you have full range of motion without much pain, you dont have to go to er.You can take over the counter Motrin or Aleve (naproxen) if you do not have Aspirin allergy.If the pain persists and it hurts to move, then go see your doctor.