Im 21 finished eating, was sitting and my heart started beating really fasthappened once before when I got up from bed. Felt sluggish today and tired?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: SVT
You're describing symptoms of a tachycardia - in your age group, probably svt but can be other things.
You need a cardiac evaluation to rule out serious conditions. That said, the majority of 21 year olds will be found to have a healthy heart with "abnormal wiring" which was present since birth. Depending on frequency, it can be treated with meds or ablated with radio-frequency.

In brief: SVT
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: 21 yr old fast heart
You have had two episodes of palpitation and you felt your heart beating real fast.
You should see your doctor you may be getting sinus tachicardia or atrial oe supraventricular.You need to be checked for hyperactive thyroid, and nedd a resting ekg.I hope you are not drinking too much coffe or one of the energy drionk which is loaded with caffeine, or any other drug as that can cause fast heart beat.

In brief: 21 yr old fast heart
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Bennett Werner
I didn't see Dr. Khanna's answer when I answered but I agree completely. It's very good that you're not exposing yourself to caffeine but your thyroid and structure of your heart should be checked.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil