Can you still get pregnant if the partner doesn't ejaculate inside and it was the 16th day after my period and it wasn't my fertility day?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Can b pregnant

Yes you can, there is still chance you can get pregnant.
Preejaculatory fluid also contain sperms, but the count is not that high, but all you need is one sperm to get pregnant.16 days after the periods is ovulation time and that increses the chance of getting pregnant.So you are taking chances.

In brief: Can b pregnant

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine

Neither cycle timing nor withdrawal are completely effective at preventing pregnancy.
There is some sperm in the pre-ejaculate that develops before ejaculation. Ovulation is tricky to time and the egg and sperm remain viable for some time after release. Best to use condoms every time, and avoid unprotoected sex at any time in the cycle if trying to conceive.

Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Jane Van Dis