Do nosebleeds relieve the pain & pressure of headaches, would my migraine get worse if nose was cauterised?

No relation. Nose bleeds (epistaxis) is not related to migraine which is a central problem involving the dura of the brain. Migraine headaches and their sequelae have undergone significant alterations as to the exact mechanism underlying this disease. But I do not think that nosebleeds would alter the course of pain and pressure in the head related to migraine headaches. Nose can be cauterized.