Urologist diagnosed me of urethral hemangioma. I have hard enlarged inguinal lymph nodes and am afraid im misdiagnod for scc in urethra. 28 years old.?

In brief: 2nd opinion
I'd get a 2nd opinion and also have path relooked at.
For more info @thepeedoc www.Peedoc.

In brief: 2nd opinion
For more info @thepeedoc www.Peedoc.
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Dr. Daniel Culkin
Urology - Oncology
In brief: If cincerned, biopsy
A urethral hemangioma is a very rare presentation.
Enlargement of inguinal nodes usually occurs with infection or cancer. A trial of an antibiotic may resolve the issue with the enlarged inguinal lymph nodes. If still present after antibiotic treatment would recommend a biopsy of the inguinal lymph nodes. The appearance of the hemangioma is easily recognizeable and doesn't require rx usually.

In brief: If cincerned, biopsy
Dr. Daniel Culkin
Dr. Daniel Culkin
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Extremely rare
Very unusual diagnosis even if diagnosis was made at cystoscopy.
Suggest a second opinion from an experienced urologist who will need to repeat cystoscopy, unless first urologist took cystoscopic photographs which can be reviewed by an other.

In brief: Extremely rare
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
2 comments
Dr. George Klauber
You really need to go to another urology office. Perhaps best to go to a university teaching hospital where you may be taken more seiously. I really think this needs to be biopsied. I might be able to recommend a department if you'd like to let me know where you live. You can always send a confidential email to gklauber@tuftsmedicalcenter.org and I will reply. Pl;ease keep me updated. Good Luck
Dr. George Klauber
BY reply, mean that I could send you name or names of reliable urology departments.