My pedi and family doc are not concerned of 3.5 month old having retractions & recurrent uri. O2sat 100% & resp at times 60-80. Who do I see now?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Pedi. pulmonologist

Seems like your baby needs to see a specialist in case there really is a problem. Although obviously someone or you have had baby's o2sat checked.
Would agree with dr. Ferguson to take baby to your er if there is a prolonged episode markedly rapid respuirations and rib retraction. Baby may have an underlying airway problem.

In brief: Pedi. pulmonologist

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber

In brief: Dr? or office crews

If you are having difficulty getting regular sources to see this kid it is time to go to the er & get someone to actually evaluate the child.

In brief: Dr? or office crews

Dr. Cindy Juster