What is life expectancy for someone in stage 3 stomach cancer that refuses to take therapy ?

Pathology
In brief: No answer
It is not possible to predict the survival time in a particular person.
The law of averages may suggest a few months, but there are enough exceptions thus making a prediction unreliable.

In brief: No answer
Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Not known
There is no solid data to identify time to response, however, your physician should be monitoring your scans and psa level routinely, I am not sure what is the stage of your cancer, but as long as there is evidence of response to treatment then you are on the right track.

In brief: Not known
Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Dr. Muhammad-ali Zaydan
Dr. Liawaty Ho
I think you are answering a different question here, Dr. Zaydan.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
In brief: GOK=God Only Knows
Patient has the right to accept or refuse any therapy.
I am just hoping that you are fully informed about the disease, prognosis, treatment options, pros and cons of treatment etc -before you make your decision. Only god knows how long one is going to live. Having said that, when the cancer is not treated-it makes it almost like a stage IV disease- the 5 year survival for stage IV is 7%.

In brief: GOK=God Only Knows
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Arnon Rubin