I am pregnant and I don't want it at this point because in am just 20 and my work is too hectic, please suggest me some medical remedies.. ?

In brief: Your right
This is your decision.
First - is this early enough to stop the pregnancy? Second - what would be the risk for you not be pregnant again? Is your job really hectic or you are just simply not ready ? This is serious decision. Many questions need to be answered.Weigh all pros and cons.

In brief: Your right
This is your decision.
Dr. Margarita Krasnova
Dr. Margarita Krasnova
Dr. Michelle Mccusker
In brief: Termination
You should check with your physician or if they do not provide abortion services, your nearest abortion provider. Depending on how far along you are (how many weeks pregnant) they will be able to determine if you are a candidate for a surgical or medical termination.
Do not believe the old wives tales about herbs, trauma etc. They are dangerous and unreliable.

In brief: Termination
Dr. Michelle Mccusker
Dr. Michelle Mccusker
Dr. Jane Van Dis