My CBC is WBC 9.2, RBC 5.5, hgb 16.1, hct 46.4, MCV 84.4, MCH 29.3, mchc 34.7, %rdw-cv 12.4, PLT 254, mpv 12.2, % neut 46.8, % lymp 40.5, % mono 9.4 .. Is it good or bad. Plz comment on high mpv value?

Dr. Catherine Shaw
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Results in range

Didn't get lab's reference range with your results ? Labs do vary.
With that being said, your % monocytes are a bit high (range 2-8%) you are 9.4 the concern is out of range mean platelet volume mpv. (range 7.5-11.5 ) you test at 12.2. Platelets are cells involved in blood clotting. Higher ranges indicate platelets are larger, and possibly mean greater risk of stroke or heart attack. Retest w md.

In brief: Results in range

Dr. Catherine Shaw
Dr. Catherine Shaw
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: You are okay

The lab looks fine to me.
Don't worry about slight elevation of mpv.

In brief: You are okay

The lab looks fine to me.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Jack Hinkle