What could a red bump on my lip?

If it hurts... ...It's probably a localized infection in a sweat gland or oil gland. If it doesn't hurt, it's probably an angioma, which is a small collection of blood vessels; so don't squeeze it! if it's the latter, it will bleed like stink. Localized infections usually go away; angiomas don't, but treatment is easy with laser or electrocautery.
Red lip bump. Did you accidentally bump or bite your lip? Did you wake up with it?A red bump on the lip may be a blood vessel( capillary malformation), blocked minor salivary gland, early herpes lesion or an insect bite.