Should I be concerned that my daughter is getting colds repeatedly?

Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE

Several issues of concern will need to be addressed; age of your child, environmental exposures to include daycare attendance and secondary smoke, growth and development, and your child's ability to ward off infections.
A visit with your pcp will allow a thorough assessment to determine the cause and consequently the appropriate management to promote your child's health.

Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Also

check vitamin D levels and rule out IgG deficiency

In brief: Also

Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild

In brief: No

If they are all just colds, her immune system is doing her job -- stopping infections at the nose and not letting them further in.
If it's allergy, or if she has many ear infections or bronchitis or worse, that would be cause for concern.

In brief: No

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Cindy Juster