Do I have to go to the doctor for a dog bite? Very minor, just barely broke the skin, dog has all its shots and I got a tetanus three years ago.

Dog bite. Medical care should be accessed if the dog bite disrupts the skin causing a puncture, laceration, or tear. As well, if there is pain at or near the injury site, underlying structures may have been damaged and medical care may be needed.If the skin is not disturbed, or if there is a minimal abrasion present, it may be reasonable to watch for signs of infection (pain, redness, warmth, swelling, pus).
I wuld see my Dr.! Dog bites do not transmit tetanus. However a number off significant bacteria in the mouth of the dog can cause your would to fester and become seriously infected. Generic Augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) 875mg two times daily is the treatment of choice, once you thoroughly clean the would. (by the way - a human bite is much more likely to cause infection!) be safe-see your doctor: rabies is also a more serious issue!
Dog bite. Most persons who get a dog bite don't get checked. If you know the dog, and you know of its shots, and you know why the dogbit you, then not necessary to be checked, given small nature of your bite. Clean ibite area with antibacterial soap and warm water twice daily for 3 days. A touch of peroxide also helps.