Does Zoloft affect birth control (yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) pill in particular)?

No. There no interactions between these 2 drugs, means you may take both of them . Good thing - you are trying to make sure. Safety- first!
No. If you are a healthy female, with no liver problems, you should be able to use zoloft and birth control pills at the same time without any problems. I would ask your physician about yasmin, (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) however. This particular birth control pill has a slightly higher risk of blood clots than other birth control pills.