Hello I am a 28 year old female with a history of smoking for 7 years I am having terrible upper mid back pain now for a month... Lung cancer?

Probably not. Do you have cough with sputum, weight loss? It is not too early nor too late to quit smoking. Heart disease is more likely to kill you than lung cancer. It is not practical to give you a diagnosis of the back pain without examination.
Not likely. You should have a chest x-ray. Stop smoking it is bad regardless. The pain is probably muscular.
Possible, but doubt. Lung cancer can occur in 27 yrs old who smokes, but chance is very low. Even if it is cancer, not likely from smoking at this point. If having lung cancer is causing severe back pain, you likely have other symptoms as well. Wt loss, fatigue/malaise, coughing, night sweat etc...So, your symptom of pain likely musculoskeletal strain/sprain. Please see doc for eval. U should stop smoking! Good luck.