I am having fairly regular pain in my legs and back. Along with numbness and pain in my arms. Should I see my family md or a chiroprator?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Family doc

Before you get near a chiropractor, have your family doctor or a sports medicine doctor like a physiatrist or orthopedist to have an evaluation, get a diagnosis and plan a course of treatment.
The chiro cannot diagnose, cannot cure and offers only a deep massage which is the same for all conditions.

In brief: Family doc

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Stephen Lorino

In brief: Start with family MD

He/she can best guide you with diagnosing and best course for treatment.
Thx.

In brief: Start with family MD

Thx.
Dr. Stephen Lorino
Dr. Stephen Lorino
Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: MD

It would be necessary for you to find out what is causing these symptoms as there are many possibilities, including cervical and lumbar disc disease and/or osteoarthritis possibly with spinal stenosis.
You may have peripheral neuropathy of various causes such as diabetes or vitamin B12 deficiency, or other neurological or metabolic problems. Please see an md for evaluation and treatment.

In brief: MD

Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Eric Weisman