My 4year old son does not stay in in bed a night his anxiety is bad. Should I get professional help? So frustrated

Dr. J. Kirk Clopton
Anxiety is typically only a symptom and is not the problem itself.
You should seek out a child psychiatrist to determine the cause of the anxiety and the best way to treat it.

Dr. J. Kirk Clopton
Dr. J. Kirk Clopton
Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Probably
It's not uncommon for 3-4 year olds to go through a phase of no wanting to go to bed or stay there.
If this is a brand new condition, think through what's changed in family life. Bedtime rituals can be quite helpful; but, this could be emerging anxiety, especially if he's having issues elsewhere, like preschool. A pyshcologist of behavioral therapist could give you the tools you need.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Shontae Buffington