I get dry, flaky skin in my ears and on the back of my right calf muscle. How can I get rid of this?

Dr. Gary Birnbaum

In brief: Depends on cause

Some of the more common causes of dry flaky skin in the ears include a condition called seborrhea dermatitis as well as a skin allergy or skin yeast infection.
Your primary care doctor may be able to treat this. If not, you may be referred to a dermatologist.

In brief: Depends on cause

Dr. Gary Birnbaum
Dr. Gary Birnbaum
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: These are probably..

...Two separate issues, seborrheic dermatitis in the ears and an eczema of some sort (there are many) on your leg.
Hydrocortisone cream, applied twice a day, may resolve both; if not, you'll have to see a dermatologist for a prescription.

In brief: These are probably..

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern