I usually feel very sleepy during the day and get excited in the evening? What's the problem with me?

Dr. Gregory Fehr
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Night moves

You may be an owl.
Many jobs pay a stipend for the night shift. Try it and earn the extra bucks.

In brief: Night moves

You may be an owl.
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Susan Downs

In brief: Cortisol

May be due to a cortisol cycle that has big cortisol in pm and low cortisol in am. Coffee, stimulating activities at night may contribute as well.
Cortisol is measured by saliva and should be measured 4 times per day. This can be caused by overtaxed adrenal glands which can be addressed through adrenal adaptogens such as ashwaganda. Naturopaths typically are well trained in addressing cause.

In brief: Cortisol

Dr. Susan Downs
Dr. Susan Downs
Dr. Eric Weisman