Good day! My son has a fever since lastnight, always 38 degrees celsius never go down eventhough im giving him paracetamol tempra (acetaminophen) infant drops, his 6 mo?

Natural response. 38 degrees celsius is not a particularly high fever, though it might be significantly higher if you were not giving him paracetamol. Paracetamol reduces fever but does not eliminate it. Fever is the body's natural response to infection and helps the immune system fight an infection. Thus, suppressing a fever can interfere with this response and prolong an infection. Please see my comment for more:.
Fever. Infants meet every virus in the world. They are allways "snotty nosed kids" until the age of 5 yrs. A fever is an immune response and treating those low temps (under 103) may actually inhibit the childs immune response to the illness. Since 90% are viral, and relatively innocent, let the baby handle it, itself for a couple of days. If your worried, check with you dr.