Am 32 weeks pregnant I feel a sharp pain from my abdomen to vagina for a second. This repeats often. I feel so tired and lil cramping. Is this normal?

Dr. Tod Aeby

In brief: Round ligament pain

You have two ligaments (supporting straps) that travel from the sides of your uterus, through your abdominal wall, to the lips of your vagina.
As the uterus grows, they become stretched and sore. Especially when you change position suddenly. Watch for contractions , but those pains usually last a minute or so. Bleeding or a sudden change in your vaginal discharge are signs of preterm labor.

In brief: Round ligament pain

Dr. Tod Aeby
Dr. Tod Aeby
Dr. Marsha Davis