I got diabetes so pat 3 months i've been trying to loose weight an I did. I went from 213.9 to 202.2 now i'm back to 207.5 I haven't changed anything.?

Dr. Alvin Fried
Internal Medicine - Diabetology
In brief: Hang in there
Losing weight is a frustrating proposition.
In the beginning a lot of the lost weight is water, which comes out readily. After that it becomes a matter of sticking to the diet that you have chosen, trying to increase your exercising and be ready to accept a slow but steady result.

In brief: Hang in there
Dr. Alvin Fried
Dr. Alvin Fried
Dr. Paul Driscoll
In brief: This is common
It is common to have ups and downs with weight loss programs.
Your weight may change from day to day. I would recommend you don't weigh yourself more often than once weekly to minimize normal fluctuations. Continue a healthy diet and regular exercise program and you will lose weight. One hint, keep a written log of all you eat. This will make you think about everything you eat. Will help you lose.

In brief: This is common
Dr. Paul Driscoll
Dr. Paul Driscoll
Dr. Peter Kurzweil