If my baby is refusing to breastfeed, does it mean she could be ready to wean already?

Dr. Becky White
A baby that is refusing to breastfeed or take anything else should be seen by a doctor for illness.
However, if your baby doesn't seem sick and is taking other liquids/foods then she may just be weaning herself. I would continue to offer her the breast for as long as you wish and give her the choice.

Dr. Becky White
Dr. Becky White
Dr. John Munshower
In brief: Possible
Of course not all babies are created the same, and at times a baby may stop breast feeding, signally it is time to start other feeding mechanisms.
Good luck.

In brief: Possible
Good luck.
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Shontae Buffington