I have an irraction on my bikini line. It is pink and it burns. I don't always get it but when I do it is hard to even sit down. Or to walk. ?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Hard to say.

There are many reasons for this.
Be seen, so you can be checked for infections or other abnormality.

In brief: Hard to say.

There are many reasons for this.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Bikini line rash

Bikini line rashes are common women issues.
It can be caused due to sweat, waxing or shaving the sensitive bikini line. Wearing tight pants builds moisture in the inner thighs therefore leading to skin rashes. Continuous rubbing of the moist inner thighs also leads to skin rashes in the bikini line. Vytone cream is helpful because it treats yeast, bacteria, and inflammation and redness.

In brief: Bikini line rash

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham