My 6 week old has gas problems on enfamil newborn, what should I give her, and should I be concerned about corn syrup and sugar in gentle formulas?

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: NEWBORN

You need to bring your baby to peds for evaluation if you have problem with formulas.
He is in a better position to tell you the problem or advise.

In brief: NEWBORN

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Robert Lim

In brief: Formula issues

Your baby may be having issues with the formula.
There are alternatives to this, such as soy formulas. Still, you should see your pediatrician or fp about this problem, so he/she can help determine what would be appropriate. There should be no corn syrup or sugar added to the formula, as this has been formulated to come as close as mother's milk as possible. Only water should be added to this.

In brief: Formula issues

Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Shontae Buffington