My 6 week old has gas problems on enfamil newborn, what should I give her, and should I be concerned about corn syrup and sugar in gentle formulas?

Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: NEWBORN
You need to bring your baby to peds for evaluation if you have problem with formulas.
He is in a better position to tell you the problem or advise.

In brief: NEWBORN
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Robert Lim
In brief: Formula issues
Your baby may be having issues with the formula.
There are alternatives to this, such as soy formulas. Still, you should see your pediatrician or fp about this problem, so he/she can help determine what would be appropriate. There should be no corn syrup or sugar added to the formula, as this has been formulated to come as close as mother's milk as possible. Only water should be added to this.

In brief: Formula issues
Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Jonathan Jassey