Radical resection of stage IV endometriosis [pelvis, intestines, bowel] in sept 2013. Symptoms recurring with addition of full on back spasms-related?

In brief: Pelvic muscle spasm

In St 4 endometriosis, complete resection of every last implant or area of endometriosis is sometimes difficult and a second laparoscopy after complete healing will allow visualization of those areas that were missed on the first extensive surgery.
As well, it is important to evaluate the pelvic floor muscles as these can be in spasm and cause continued pelvic pain and back pain.

In brief: Pelvic muscle spasm

Dr. Malcolm Mackenzie
Dr. Malcolm Mackenzie
Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Hard to know

? The extent of the resection.
Many levels of stage IV resection in my experience and most are not complete. If fully resected, endo will not recur. Pain may recur but not the endo. Depends on your symptoms. They may in fact be from other pelvic pain causing problems in the pelvis. Often our stage IV patients have very few if any symptoms but pain is from the uterus or inguinal region.

In brief: Hard to know

? The extent of the resection.
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Justin Diedrich
Gynecology

In brief: Possible

So sorry about your condition.
I am guessing they did not remove your ovaries? Hopefully you don't need another surgery so soon, but I am afraid that this could be the condition worsening. How long have you been on suppression? Are you using pain meds? Talk to your doc.

In brief: Possible

So sorry about your condition.
Dr. Justin Diedrich
Dr. Justin Diedrich
Dr. Adam Levy