I went to see cardiologist and my EKG was irregular, but my echocardiogram seemed to be okay. Does that rule out heart artery issues?

No. First you are too young and heart artery blockage is rare in young age, though not impossible. Some people can have congenital heart artery problems which cannot be detected with echo. Depending upon your symptoms, if clinical suspicion for congenital abnormality is high, other tests like ct scan can be done for evaluation. But not everyone needs this. Discuss with your doctor.
No. The heart is a blood-pumping machine with 3 important systems: (1) electrical system controls your pulse (the ekg looks at this) (2) plumbing system provides blood (and oxygen) to the heart muscle (the pipes are arteries and best evaluated by a cardiac catheterization) (3) motor system (the heart muscle) squeezes the blood into the aorta. Echocardiograms look at how well the muscles are squeezing.
Heart irregularities. A normal echo tells you that your heart muscle is strong and there is no valvular problems. A normal test does not r/o blocked arteries. Heart irregularites or palpitations have many causes and are usually not related to blocked arteries. Cut back alcohol, caffeine, cold medicines and stress and see your doctor if persists. See now if any dizziness or shortness of breath.