Is frequent urination a sign of IBS in teens?

Dr. James Kuan
Urology
In brief: Sometimes
Ibs and irritative urinary symptoms can sometimes go hand in hand, since many people might have some pelvic muscle tightness as a result or cause of symptoms which can affect both urinary and bowel function.

In brief: Sometimes
Dr. James Kuan
Dr. James Kuan
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: ? Bowel symptoms
Patients with ibs may have urinary frequency, however diagnosis is made on bowel symptoms.
I.E. Pain presnt for 6 months, or few days every moth for at least 3 months. Pain relieved by bm or linked to changes in frequency, cosistency or appearance of bm. From diarrhea to constipation. Also feeling of need to strain or incomplete evacuation of stool. Possible bloating.

In brief: ? Bowel symptoms
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Shontae Buffington