Was walking, got dizzy, sharp pains on my head so i stopped&my nose started pouring out blood. Why? I never get nose bleeds so this is highly unusual.

Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: First nosebleed

Nosebleeds can happen if the atmosphere is very dry, causing the nasal vessels to stretch and bleed.
Usually bleeding stops after about 2-3 minutes. If it is your first time, and the bleeding was significant, lasting more than 3- 5 minutes, you might have a blood disorder and you should have yourself checked out by a doctor. Headaches might also indicate a a blood pressure or a sinus problem.

In brief: First nosebleed

Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Dr. Eric Weisman