Which STD can cause a red and dry skin on penis?I have a redness on my penis appered 5 day after viginal intercourse.I had all STD check came bk clean

Dr. Clarene Cress

In brief: Fungal or contact

Rashes in the genital area could be a fungal infection like candida or tinea cruris, which is not considered an std, but could be acquired that way, or a contact dermatitis which is an allergic reaction to a chemical to the condom or a gel in the condom, if you used one.
A fungal rash is rx with Clotrimazole cream or spray. An allergic rash to hydrocortisone. Herpes and warts look different.

In brief: Fungal or contact

Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Jane Van Dis