Why do I get so much pain when I start my period then only on for two days what can I do, would the doctor help if I was to go and what would they do?

PAIN WITH PERIODS. You have dysmenorrhea and you can take over the counter Motrin or Aleve (naproxen) at the onset of the period and repeat every six hors if needed for two days.If it does not work then see your famoly doctor or gynecologist.