My right ear is muffled, like im under water. But my left ear is fine. And it wont 'pop'. Is this serious or could it just be wax build up?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Probably wax
Go see an ENT doctor. If its wax it can be easily removed, if not you are in the right place for an appropriate work up and evaluation.

In brief: Probably wax
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
In brief: Could be
Could be wax. You should see your doctor to have a look.
Wax can be removed. Is your nose stuffy? Do your have allergies? Antihistamines, Flonase and nasal saline flushing can help. Osteopathic manipulative treatment of your head could also improve eustachian tube dysfunction that could be another cause.

In brief: Could be
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Vicken Poochikian