I had my fallopian tubes cut and burned 4 years ago. Was told today by a doctor that they can grow back. I was wondering what the % are this occuring.?

1-7% Tubal failure is higher than expected based on the crest study that looked at failure rates for different techniques. Failure is usually due to fistulous connection between the tubal stump and abd cavity rather than the tube growing back together. Burning and cutting could actually increase this risk.
Can't give % One of our surigcal experts may be able to give you the percentage, but I expect it is quite low! Especially with having your tubes cut and burned, the combinationmakes it even less likely. However, it is possible depending on the method used as the ends can be close enough together to reconnect - they don't really grow back. And the connection will be abnormal so not efficient.