White bump in mouth on the arch?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Bump in mouth

You may have a benign bump on the roof of your mouth known as torus palatinus.
Have your dentist or an oral surgeon evaluate your bump.

In brief: Bump in mouth

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Dental evaluation

It is impossible to answer your question without a visual exam. See a dentist and have an exam to find out what is going on.

In brief: Dental evaluation

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Visual DX

Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist.
The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!

In brief: Visual DX

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Jane Van Dis