What toothpaste or a product do you recommend that i can buy that will whiten teeth ?

In brief: Whiten teeth

Toothpaste will remove some stain, but toothpaste and mouthwash will not whiten teeth.
The best way to whiten teeth is a system supplied by your dentist, either tray whitening, in-office, or a combination. Whitestrips will whiten some but not all parts of the teeth, and is not nearly as effective as tray whitening.

In brief: Whiten teeth

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Teeth whitening

A professional teeth whitening without laser in the dental office for one hour, followed by home whitening system with custom trays for the long term effect.
You will be very happy with the results.

In brief: Teeth whitening

Dr. Neal Tamura
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Whiten

For over the counter I like Crest white strips.
The whitener is almost the same as from you dentist . The problem is keeping the strip in place.

In brief: Whiten

Dr. Andrea Brand