What is a really good way to get rid of baby's diaper rash?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: The best way...

...Is to remove the cause, namely the diaper.
I know that means you'll have to follow the baby around with a pooper scooper - but if the less the baby wears a diaper, the quicker the rash will resolve. You can supplement that with an otc antifungal cream, applied at least twice a day, to kill the yeast that causes or contributes to most diaper dermatitis.

In brief: The best way...

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Agree!

I do agree with dr. Eastern's answer! babies rash is frequently fungal.
Urine potentiates the growth. You can get prescribed meds, but the old standby has been zinc oxide in an oil base, to rub on the baby's derrier! very inexpensive and it usually works.

In brief: Agree!

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Shontae Buffington