I have had sciatica pain for 5 weeks now from heranited disc in l4/l5 how long will the pain last from in in my leg back doesn't hurt?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Weeks to Months

Generally most people can get relief from sciatic pain doing the conservative care within 3-6 weeks.
If it persists after that, it can take up to 6 months to heal by itself. You may still be a candidate for epidural steroid injections that may help relieve the pain while your body heals itself.

In brief: Weeks to Months

Dr. Nathaniel Drourr
Pain Management

In brief: Not sure

I certainly suggest you continue to follow up with your doc.
You may be a candidate for a steroid dose pak or epidural injection. Finally if u develop numbness or weakness surgery become an option.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Vikram Patel