What happens if a child received only 1 dose of the flu shot, and did not get the second one?

Flu shot in children. The 2nd flu shot is given the first time the child gets the flu shots ever. It builds up better immunity. The scenario whre the child does nto get hte 2nd shot does no harm but it jus tmay not impart the best immunity level.
Nothing. The immune response may not be complete or as good as if he received two doses. Many people do not react well to flu shots and they often contain adjuvants like thimerasol. However, it is possible to boost the immune system with an organic diet and lots of fresh oohs. Elderberry can also help fight the flu and recent flu. I have had better response treating/preventing flu with herbal products.