I get burning sensation in the middle of the breast bone area under the rib cage when I drink or eat certain things. Heart burn or stomach ulcer?

Several things. This should be evaluated by your primary doctor (and possibly gastroenterologist). This could be ulcer, viral infection, fungal infection, bacterial infection, or allergic inflammation. Your doctor may just start you on medications or may decide you need to have an endoscopy (where a camera is placed into your mouth and down into your stomach).