How long does it take for a wisdom tooth to grow in? My daughter is 22 and has hers growing in one at a time

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Eruption age

Usually, if a wisdom tooth has not fully erupted by the age of 20 or 21 years of age then it isn't going to erupt.
The common reasons are: the wisdom tooth it is fully bony impacted, partially bony impacted, tissue impacted or non-existent. Rec. To see your dentist for evaluation, imaging (panoramic view) and treatment if needed.

In brief: Eruption age

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: The answer is...

The answer is: there is no answer. It is mostly dependent on the angle of the tooth and the amount of room available for that tooth to erupt.
And it's hard to judge the word "grow". I assume you mean "erupt" or come into the mouth fully which is different than how long it takes to grown from tooth bud to fully developed tooth. Some never grow or develop and some never erupt. Not a simple answer.

In brief: The answer is...

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Cindy Juster