My child is 3 years old and does not speak properly. Where do I go for help?

Depends. If there are other symptoms, it may be the first sign of autism. Start with your pediatrician. If that is the diagnosis, look for a physician who is a member of the group called "defeat autism now. The hq is in san diego.