My BP is 160 over 900, and I had a baby 2 months ago. Is this hypertension or a baby related problem?

In brief: Worrisome

Your posted numbers appear unreliable, but if you run 160/90 on a regular basis you are hypertensive.
The pregnancy may have allowed it to emerge or the regular monitoring may have led you to recognize an issue you had anyway. Regardless of the reason your BP is high you need to get in & have it evaluated. Treatment is in order. Untreated hypertension does a number of bad things to your system.

In brief: Worrisome

Dr. Robert Marvit

In brief: No

If you had 900 you wouldn't be around.
Post partum blood pressure may be due to retained weight diet and other factors. It is not the baby per se that is the culprit.

In brief: No

If you had 900 you wouldn't be around.
Dr. Robert Marvit
Dr. Robert Marvit
Dr. Steven Seres