Can Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) affect growth during puberty. It stunts growth through decreased appetite right? So could it stunt the penis or bone growth? Truth!

Stimulants can slow. Growth in children by about a half inch/year, but no valid study shows that they impact adult height. Appetite suppression while a stimulant is in the blood stream ceases when it wears off each day. Effects on weight gain ; growth lessen after the first year of treatment. Boys have a growth spurt about 2 years after puberty begins. See your doctor to check your stage of puberty ; your growth curve.
Less than U think. Most take such meds on schooldays & they are in/out of the body more or less over 12 hours. Since the school year has 182 days, & you are on meds only half a day during treatment, your body is effectively exposed for only 25% of the time. Your system has adequate time to grow tissue & bone. It has no effect on your penis.