I'm a 17 year old guy I have this curve in my spine. I read about it on the internet. Its called kyphotic lordosis is it possible to get rid of it?

Might not be right. Kyphotic and lordotic are both normal curvature of the spine. Our neck and low back are lordotic and our middle spine or thoracic spine is kyphotic. You can have increases or decreases of each of these which can be pathologic, but at your age, there would be other things to look at like if you have scoliosis. Any xrays of spine? Kyphotic lordosis don't really go together, hope that helps!