Should I be concerned my heart rate is 115 resting but I have a cold wondering if that's why?

Some concern. If your rate is fast but regular, it may be due to some dehydration, which may be due to having a cold and not ingesting enough food and liquid. If it's fast and irregular, that needs to be sorted out, and soon. You may have atrial fib or some other abnormal rhythm. If this persists, or is irregular, you need to notify your doctor, especially if you have other symptoms such as dizziness or pain.