Is it okay to use listerine in children under age 12 years?

Dr. Gregory Mosolf
In brief: Hmmm
Not really. Most of the listerine I have seen has a lot of ethyl alcohol in it (21.
6%). Ethyl alcohol is what is found in vodka, rum etc. Listerine does have an alcohol free product called listerine zero, but they still say do not swallow on their label. If the child has bad breath try flossing and/or take them to dental hygienist for cleaning. Children's act mouth rinse with Fluoride is good.

In brief: Hmmm
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
There is a Listerine Smart Rinse with Fluoride for kids which is endorsed by the American Dental Association. Don't use under age 6 because they may swallow it.
Dr. Shontae Buffington