How long does an assessment take?

Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Pain Management

In brief: Depends.

That is a very vague question.
That depends on what the assessment is for and could vary from 5 minutes to several weeks or longer depending on the situation. Ask a more specific question and I am sure you will get a more specific answer and good luck.

In brief: Depends.

That is a very vague question.
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Dr. John Stork
Anesthesiology

In brief: Not sure?

A reasonably complete history and physical on a new paatient should take about an hour, although there can be a wide range depending on what sort of problems are involved.
Lab tests and diagnostic studies of course take longer. Assessment for a single emergent and serious problem of course, may need to be much quicker....

In brief: Not sure?

Dr. John Stork
Dr. John Stork
Dr. Steven Seres