Is it hard or impossible for a woman to breastfeed her child if she had a breast implant or breast reduction?

Possibly. Depending on the surgical technique, milk production may be affected very little or very much. Discuss this with your plastic surgeon since s/he will be able to determine which technique is most appropriate for you.
Usually can be done. Breastfeeding is healthy for mother and child and certainly may be difficult or not possible for certain mothers regardless of breast surgery. Generally, simple placement of a breast implant, whether under or over the chest wall muscle should not interfere with breast gland functioning. Breast reduction involves incisions through the breast which can lead to scarring and possible interference.
Not Necessarily. Any type of surgery on the breasts may influence a woman's ability to breast-feed; each procedure performed has its own potential risk associated with it. Therefore, this answer will differ depending on exactly what procedure is performed. For example, certain techniques of breast reduction surgery may altogether eliminate a patient's ability to breast-feed whereas most techniques used do not.
Not necessarily. Certain techniques of breast reduction may lead to a significantly higher chance of interfering with the ability to breast feed. Most vertical techniques are very effective in maintaining normal breast structure below the nipple and therefore preserve breast feeding. Breast augmentation with implants may interfere with breast feeding but in my experience it is less likely to do so.