Right upper abdomen pain radiates upto to right chest and right side back pain?

Check with your PMD. The pattern of your pain is compatible possibly with a gall bladder problem but it could be coming from any other GI structure. I would check with your primary doctor first. If you don't have one, consider contacting a GI specialist and see if they'll get you in sooner rather than later.

Related Questions