I had cataract surgery 2 years ago and a toric lens placed in my left eye. It was never right. Can it be redone? I had lasik surgery in the same eye.

Back to eye Dr. Please go back to your eye surgeon to get this examined. He can best help you in deciding what can be done.
Probably not. Repositioning a toric iol is easily done in the early postoperative period. However 2 years later entails significant risk due to adhesions that have formed between the iol and the lens capsule. An examination to determine if the axis of your corneal astigmatism aligns with the astigmatic axis of the iol needs to be performed first to diagnose the reason for your poor result before any treatment.
Cataract after LASIK. Outcomes from cataract surgery after LASIK can be difficult to predict (ie, refractive surprise). Residual astigmatism, refractive error can be very frustrating. Depending on outcome, the lens can be exchanged, a piggyback IOL placed, or re-LASIK. New technology like ORA intraoperative aberrometer helps decrease Refractive Surprises: more info: eyedoc2020.blogspot.com.
Yes, but no. In fact, the toric intraocular lens could be removed, but after two years, the potential complications of removing it may outweigh the potential gain. It is unlikely that you would be free of glasses with a new lens. If you can see well with glasses correcting your astigmatism that may be your best result.